Sunday, August 1, 2010

~INTO THE WIND WITHOUT FEAR BREATHES: A GREATER COURAGE~

FEAR keeps us from doing many of things.  Fear that we will not succeed at them or that we will but things will go awry, fear that we may gain it all just to loose it or that we will fail before we began.  I think for the longest time it was fear that kept me from following the dream that i am now on route behind grasping at its coat tales.  I feel as if i spent such a big part of my youth which i am still youthful but i feel that i have wasted more than the allotted time in FEAR of not being able to make it in the ART GALLERIES, FASHION HOUSES, ANIMATION STUDIOS or THE BIG CITY LIGHTS!!! Now it's time to discard fear just as a child absent minded discards a candy wrapper when he or she is done unwrapping the candy.

FEAR implanted in me that the only jobs worth making it in this crazy economy are jobs that are secure and stable such as being a LAWYER, DOCTOR, NURSE, and or GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL.  I let Fear put aside my dreams of going to art school, becoming an known artist whether it were my PHOTOS, FASHION DESIGN, WRITTEN & OR DRAWN ART.  No More FEAR because now COURAGE IS PRESENT giving me the boost i need to do me.  I am now in the process of doing what i love, i am dedicating more time to my art and am in school for my Bachelors In The Arts With An Associates In Graphic Design.  I'm Doing the Damn Thing!!! On My Journey & I'm Finally happy and content in what has been set in motion and i know that the key to this equation is ME without FEAR.  Life is filled with setbacks, but the most important moments are what it is you do after those set backs and toting fear around with you can become a hindrance if it is not followed by bouts of courage, this i have learned in lessons before.  I'M READY TO MAKE MY MARK.  LETS GET TO IT!!! For All Those Inspiring Artists out there guess what? You ARE already a Artist and have been one since birth NOW it's time for the world to get to know you.  THIS IS OUR JOURNEY, LET'S BEGIN.

"Courage is doing what you're afraid to do.  There can be no courage unless you're scared."  ~Edward Vernon Rickenbacker

Much Love O

No comments:

Post a Comment